Le forum des automaticiens Index du Forum
Le forum des automaticiens Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Can 39t Share Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum des automaticiens Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Jeux Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Can 39t Share Facebook App Répondre en citant

Can 39;t Share Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Hybrid webapps can be more or less clones of a website but get access to native Apps. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Luckily I found the post in the answer I posted, for people like me who will stumble on this post as well. –jan.vogt May 30 '17 at 17:46 I stumbled upon this question while looking for an answer to a similar problem. See sharing from iOS or android. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Where can I see the apps and games I've added?To see and manage the apps and games you've added:Click in the top-right corner of Facebook.Click Settings.Select Apps in the left side menu.Learn more about adjusting the privacy settings or removing an app or game you've added.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Consequently the web share dialog prompts them to input their user credentials - which might lead them to not share after all. How to best tell him to stop? Distortion in the whole mesh when applying scaling to a part How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? When reading papers, what's the most convenient way to check a citation without disrupting the reading process? What is the smallest geological change possible to make human evolution untraceable? The use of T[] as a template parameter Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? How can Dwarves produce honey underground? Writing a polynomial as a product of irreducible elements Separate numbers, strings from one line using bash Are there any restrictions for accommodation in New York? What are good words to refer to the condition of objects? Protection of shell command with string variable Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? 'Diagonalization' of Jordan block Text along bent arrows in TikZ Numeral system for a species with 8 fingers Spectre/meltdown on a GPU Is Sam Gamgee an orphan? How should I respond to questions asked before being allowed to enter the United States? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Why play a fretted note while you can play it on an open string? more hot questions question feed default . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. asked 3 years, 3 months ago viewed 18,007 times active 7 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Linked -1 How do I share the score of my Javacript quiz onto facebook? 55 Open a facebook link by native Facebook app on iOS 54 What are all the custom URL schemes supported by the Facebook iPhone app? 20 Xcode : sharing content via Action Sheet 10 Facebook Share From Mobile Web to Native App Without Javascript? 8 JavaScript - how to detect if the Custom URL scheme is available or not available? 2 Open Facebook share link on website on Facebook iOS/Android app 1 Facebook Sharing button on website 1 Can I open the native Android Share Dialogue when building app using WebView? -1 Share to facebook app from website see more linked questions Related 355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service0Facebook mobile (vs. I still do not understand your comment as sharing from a native app on iOS does not require much more than 5 lines as well? In fact, your own answer requires only 4 lines using UIActivityViewController. As this is not always the case you have to check using the respective platform's specific Facebook SDK and fallback to the web-based dialog as well. But AFAIK for the OP's problem (sharing via native app from a website) it is still up to date. Where can I find an app or game's Page?You can Like an app or game's Page to see its latest posts in your News Feed. How do I add apps and games from the App Center?To add apps and games from the App Center:Below Explore in the left side menu on your home page, click See More.Click Games.To search for an app or game, click Game Store and enter its name into the Search for games. I doubt it's possible for a webpage to interact with apps like this. Let me copy that answer overhere as well: Swift let shareText = "Hello, world!" if let image = UIImage(named: "myImage") { let vc = UIActivityViewController(activityItems: [shareText, image], applicationActivities: []) presentViewController(vc, animated: true, completion: nil) } Try links for tutorials shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 11:55 Communityf 11 answered May 21 '17 at 13:16 Endran 1,222612 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Nevertheless, I included links to the relevant documentation for that as well. Ideal behavior: Clicking the share on Facebook link leads to the share dialog in the native Facebook app, where the user is already signed in. What's new Surface Book 2 Surface Pro Xbox One X Xbox One S VR & mixed reality Windows 10 apps Office apps Store & Support Account profile Download Center Sales & support Returns Order tracking Store locations Support Buy online, pick up in store Education Microsoft in education Office for students Office 365 for schools Deals for students & educators Microsoft Azure in education Enterprise Microsoft Azure Enterprise Data platform Find a solutions provider Microsoft partner resources Microsoft AppSource Manufacturing & resources Financial services Developer Microsoft Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Developer Network TechNet Microsoft Virtual Academy Microsoft developer program Channel 9 Office Dev Center Company Careers About Microsoft Company news Privacy at Microsoft Investors Diversity and inclusion Accessibility Security English (United States) Sitemap Contact us Privacy & cookies Terms of use Trademarks About our ads Microsoft 2018 This site in other languages x etina Dansk Deutsch Espaol Franais Indonesia Italiano Magyar Nederlands Norsk Bokml Polski Portugus Suomi Svenska Ting Vit Trke () () . Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android ios facebook mobile or ask your own question. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Is it possible to generate a 'share on Facebook' link that opens the native Facebook App on Android/iOS/mobile instead of the web share dialog? Ask Question up vote 33 down vote favorite 8 Is it possible to have a share on Facebook link on a website that opens the share dialog in the native App? Current behavior: Right now clicking the Facebook share link opens the web-based share dialog, which is bad since most mobile Facebook user are using the native app, thus are not logged in on their browsers. It's 5 lines in Android, how come this is so difficult on iOS? –Endran May 21 '17 at 13:04 VishalThoriya True, this answer is three years old. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. –Endran May 30 '17 at 18:05 show 1 more comment up vote 0 down vote I know it has been a couple of years, but for whom it may concern: Have a look at this answer; Xcode : sharing content via Action Sheet. –Novaterata Oct 5 '14 at 0:04 Walker did you find any working solution for this ? –Satyen Udeshi Jul 12 '16 at 7:07 Hi as it's answer is from 2014 but in 2017 is there any things to make it possible to open native app from web to share something? –Vishal Thoriya Mar 8 '17 at 11:54 I am facing same issue and couldn't find anything around it Sad –Rajat Chandak Dec 26 '17 at 10:38 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 23 down vote +250 As of now, there is no official way to achieve this. .. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. –Novaterata Oct 4 '14 at 23:47 This seems to be the impetus of PhoneGap. rev2018.1.8.28313 . To find an app or game's Page:Go to the App Center.Enter the app or game name in the search box in the top right and select the result.Click to visit the app or game Page.Note: If a developer hasn't created a Page for their app or game, you may not see the option to visit their Page.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Learn more Skip to main content Microsoft Community Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all Search the whole site Search Community member No results Sign in Community Community Categories BingInternet ExplorerMicrosoft EdgeMicrosoft EducationMicrosoft Health and BandMobile DevicesMSNMusic, Movies & TVOfficeOneDriveOutlook.comSkypeSurfaceVirus and MalwareWindowsWindows EssentialsWindows Insider Program Participate Ask a QuestionStart a Discussion Discuss the Microsoft Community Site Getting Started FAQ Meet Our Community Leaders Ask a Question Ask a Question . Even if you check for all these cases, Facebook has already changed their URL-Schemes and might do so again at any time, breaking your link(s) or - maybe worse - leading to undefined behavior 5a02188284
download facebook chat for blackberry curve 8320facebook text art ipodfacebook covers for 2013 new yearios facebook login viewdownload album gigi my facebookhow to make a friend private on facebookfunny comments for pretty facebook picturesemoticones y memes para chatear en el facebookwie kann ich auf facebook viele likes bekommenlove facebook cover photos

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum des automaticiens Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Jeux Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange